Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Power of One

I seem to recall this was a great book I read . I don't remember all the details about the book but the message from this phrase is still very clear. Each and everyone of us can make a difference. If I could set a goal to raise over $10,000 and to push my physical and emotional boundaries by climbing the biggest mountain in the world so can you!!



I never did this alone. I can't start thanking all the people who helped me here on this blog because it isn't big enough and I know I would forget someone !!



When I climbed in the Himilayas my joints were very good.The swelling was down and I was able to Trek over rocks with ease. There is no physiological reason for why I felt so good. Even Laura who I trained with could not believe how well I was climbing. I had a lot of issues along the Bruce Trails when we came across uneven rocks. There were a lot of people praying for me and I could feel their support as I kept climbing . I believe their support gave me the courage and strength to accomplish my goals.



You really are not alone and together we can make a difference.



Sending positive energy and special thanks to the Arthritis Society and all my friends and family that helped me through this journey.



It was the trip of a lifetime!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment